7 posts • joined 4 Jun 2012
You seem a little touchy about the name calling, maybe an extra 15mins at the therapist next time might help to get over some of the issues from your childhood?
I wondered why ebay didn't work anymore!
More knock offs than you can jump over there!
doesn't surprise me
Posters experience is almost completely my own, except for frying a memory card. I also got the S3 for the bigger screen, but I still can't read pdfs easily!
I detest the whole iCult thing, but I do miss the simplicity of my old iphone 4.
Sounds more like sensible firearm owners - a couple of warning shots, before realizing the guy is a nutter and not likely to hurt them.
Hence the 911 call stating what the perp was doing, and not carving him a new arsehole with the 12.
Re: PUE can be less than 1
PUE less than 1?
Why, you could sell power back to the grid!!
The term PUE I'm afraid is thrown about with the Uptime scam / cartel's tier ratings, that is, handy to talk to CEO's and PHB's over golf, but actually useless unless the measurements are quantified.
A redback bite is unlikely to kill you, but you will wish you were dead. It makes you rather I'll.
The wonderful paper wasp will attack for merely walking by, one of my pommie mates had a number of orrible stings when mowing the lawn. I asked if he was sure it wasn't a dropbear attack, as thats what it looked like to me.
And MOST sheep are not dangerous if you buy them a drink first.
Just have to be careful of the dropbears.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor