7 posts • joined 31 May 2012
PAY UP SAMSUNG Re: Trying to draw a line under the issue?
Dunno mate, it'll likely be a four ciggy drive up that road.
ho! as soon as they won their funding and got power they quickly turned tail like a dog and went back to slow wireless for the bulk of the nation and only fibre for the city centres. And even then they will quickly turn turd mongers and drop people from wireless towers and just give them slowest of slow satellite.
Re: Boring is just what you want for a seat of government.
Like the god forsaken poor excuse of a makeover if a sheep paddock?
You belong there.
Ha! You deserve it!
And you laughed at me when I posted instructions to permanently delete Java off your home computer.
*engage smug mode*
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean