7 posts • joined 31 May 2012
PAY UP SAMSUNG Re: Trying to draw a line under the issue?
Dunno mate, it'll likely be a four ciggy drive up that road.
ho! as soon as they won their funding and got power they quickly turned tail like a dog and went back to slow wireless for the bulk of the nation and only fibre for the city centres. And even then they will quickly turn turd mongers and drop people from wireless towers and just give them slowest of slow satellite.
Re: Boring is just what you want for a seat of government.
Like the god forsaken poor excuse of a makeover if a sheep paddock?
You belong there.
Ha! You deserve it!
And you laughed at me when I posted instructions to permanently delete Java off your home computer.
*engage smug mode*
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM