7 posts • joined 31 May 2012
PAY UP SAMSUNG Re: Trying to draw a line under the issue?
Dunno mate, it'll likely be a four ciggy drive up that road.
ho! as soon as they won their funding and got power they quickly turned tail like a dog and went back to slow wireless for the bulk of the nation and only fibre for the city centres. And even then they will quickly turn turd mongers and drop people from wireless towers and just give them slowest of slow satellite.
Re: Boring is just what you want for a seat of government.
Like the god forsaken poor excuse of a makeover if a sheep paddock?
You belong there.
Ha! You deserve it!
And you laughed at me when I posted instructions to permanently delete Java off your home computer.
*engage smug mode*
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?