7 posts • joined Thursday 31st May 2012 13:55 GMT
Reg hack uses site to raise beef with BT?
So you have a problem with your broadband? I don't see how this has any relevance to your readers and is simply a way of you trying to escalate a personal problem with BT.
Re: Heavens Above
Heres a pic my brother took of the shuttle about to dock last year...
Re: @Longmeister - why not stored in the cloud?
Well I have a 9Mbps upload at home and 15Mbps in the office - both on a basic BT Infinity connection. Most Virgin cable lines have decent upload speeds now too so I dont think the issue of bandwdith when uploading data is as critical as it was a few years back.
Re: or this
Why do you have to map a drive? THe software creates a Skydrive folder in the same way Dropbox or Google Drive does. If you are using Win7 then you can move the default location of your libraries (pics/docs etc) to be within this folder so your new files are shoved into the cloud without intervention.
I pay £16/year for 75GB of cloud storage which works as a backup and I can view all of my pics and videos from any PC on earth or my iPhone.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps