1 post • joined 29 May 2012
Re: LRDIMMs are at end-of-life - long live HyperCloud
We are concerned as well, not just regarding legal issues. Specs for the HCDIMMs(Hypercloud) seem better suited for upgrading our existing servers. We see significant performance enhancement and better ease of upgrading with HCDIMMs. I work in the tech research/manufacturing side and do not understand why anyone would be interested in LRDIMM architechure design. To be frank, this design is terribly difficult to use, if not impossible, with existing RDIMM memory installed. With the HCDIMMs, they can coexist with regular RDIMMs. At least with the faster HCDIMMs, they are compatible with older machines as well, and can up to double capacity with them.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS