1 post • joined 29 May 2012
Have You Checked The Pump?
Since you are trying to obtain the maximum vacuum generated from the pump, why don't you attach the gauge directly to the pump? This would give you the maximum reference vacuum obtainable from the pump in the environment you are working in. Without this figure, you are trying to hit an imaginary target.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked