3 posts • joined 25 May 2012
In the UK you have the option to 'affirm', which is a non-religious statement, although the religious oath is still used.
The killer for me with Borderlands 2 was not being able to load a saved game and get back to where you were - you respawn at the nearest fast travel point, and have to make your way back through areas you've already been (and have to kill the same enemies again).
Not great when you have only small chunks of time to play the game in, and might not want to do a whole mission at a time.
I'm really surprised that this is hardly mentioned anywhere in reviews of B2.
RealPlayer still exists because some people stubbonly stick to what they know.
I discovered last week that my dad was still using Altavista as his main search engine. And RealPlayer as his media player.
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them