3 posts • joined 25 May 2012
In the UK you have the option to 'affirm', which is a non-religious statement, although the religious oath is still used.
The killer for me with Borderlands 2 was not being able to load a saved game and get back to where you were - you respawn at the nearest fast travel point, and have to make your way back through areas you've already been (and have to kill the same enemies again).
Not great when you have only small chunks of time to play the game in, and might not want to do a whole mission at a time.
I'm really surprised that this is hardly mentioned anywhere in reviews of B2.
RealPlayer still exists because some people stubbonly stick to what they know.
I discovered last week that my dad was still using Altavista as his main search engine. And RealPlayer as his media player.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE