3 posts • joined 23 May 2012
My company has 30,000 + employees in the U.S. alone and we are still stuck with IE 8....
Re: Patent lawyers... IN SPAAACE!
Not so miserable if some technicians "forgot" to top off the oxygen tanks before flight!
Re: I should have liked more details in the article
I second that comment. You could be ISO-9000 certified to build cement life preservers as long as you have a documented process and follow that process.
As to counterfeit parts, despite my company's diligence in parts control and only buying pedigree'd parts from certified supply chain vendors, we still have problems with some counterfeit parts getting through. Its a big problem which takes more and more time and resources to address.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip