3 posts • joined Wednesday 23rd May 2012 14:13 GMT
My company has 30,000 + employees in the U.S. alone and we are still stuck with IE 8....
Re: Patent lawyers... IN SPAAACE!
Not so miserable if some technicians "forgot" to top off the oxygen tanks before flight!
Re: I should have liked more details in the article
I second that comment. You could be ISO-9000 certified to build cement life preservers as long as you have a documented process and follow that process.
As to counterfeit parts, despite my company's diligence in parts control and only buying pedigree'd parts from certified supply chain vendors, we still have problems with some counterfeit parts getting through. Its a big problem which takes more and more time and resources to address.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt