3 posts • joined 23 May 2012
My company has 30,000 + employees in the U.S. alone and we are still stuck with IE 8....
Re: Patent lawyers... IN SPAAACE!
Not so miserable if some technicians "forgot" to top off the oxygen tanks before flight!
Re: I should have liked more details in the article
I second that comment. You could be ISO-9000 certified to build cement life preservers as long as you have a documented process and follow that process.
As to counterfeit parts, despite my company's diligence in parts control and only buying pedigree'd parts from certified supply chain vendors, we still have problems with some counterfeit parts getting through. Its a big problem which takes more and more time and resources to address.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER