1 post • joined 15 May 2012
obviously, people have forgotten the wise words of the BOFH (paraphrased, since i can't locate the quote):
"Does anyone remember why we moved away from dumb terminals to dedicated PCs? because when the server goes down, no one gets any work done...."
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market