1 post • joined 15 May 2012
obviously, people have forgotten the wise words of the BOFH (paraphrased, since i can't locate the quote):
"Does anyone remember why we moved away from dumb terminals to dedicated PCs? because when the server goes down, no one gets any work done...."
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity