1 post • joined 14 May 2012
Would you trust your data to three Dirty Harries?
Well, would ya? Bizarre slant here Chris! I think it might be more "appropriate" to suggest that with all the redundant data protection that cloud storage services provide, there might need to be 3 or 4 Dirty Harries, all with big handguns - and all asking the bad guy if he's feeling lucky - because three Dirty Harries pretty much equal a Chuck Norris. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/terminator_32.png
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars