1 post • joined 14 May 2012
Would you trust your data to three Dirty Harries?
Well, would ya? Bizarre slant here Chris! I think it might be more "appropriate" to suggest that with all the redundant data protection that cloud storage services provide, there might need to be 3 or 4 Dirty Harries, all with big handguns - and all asking the bad guy if he's feeling lucky - because three Dirty Harries pretty much equal a Chuck Norris. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/terminator_32.png
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?