1 post • joined 14 May 2012
Would you trust your data to three Dirty Harries?
Well, would ya? Bizarre slant here Chris! I think it might be more "appropriate" to suggest that with all the redundant data protection that cloud storage services provide, there might need to be 3 or 4 Dirty Harries, all with big handguns - and all asking the bad guy if he's feeling lucky - because three Dirty Harries pretty much equal a Chuck Norris. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/terminator_32.png
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix