1 post • joined 14 May 2012
Would you trust your data to three Dirty Harries?
Well, would ya? Bizarre slant here Chris! I think it might be more "appropriate" to suggest that with all the redundant data protection that cloud storage services provide, there might need to be 3 or 4 Dirty Harries, all with big handguns - and all asking the bad guy if he's feeling lucky - because three Dirty Harries pretty much equal a Chuck Norris. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/terminator_32.png
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'