1 post • joined 7 May 2012
Well now its its happened once so I'd imagine airlines are already reviewing their security procedures. Wonder how long it will be before all smartphones have to be placed into a fireproof plastic bag and checked through airport security separately, along with all those bottles of non-exploding shampoo and toothpaste?
Next week: all people banned from passenger flights due to spontaneous-combustion concerns.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods