1 post • joined 7 May 2012
Well now its its happened once so I'd imagine airlines are already reviewing their security procedures. Wonder how long it will be before all smartphones have to be placed into a fireproof plastic bag and checked through airport security separately, along with all those bottles of non-exploding shampoo and toothpaste?
Next week: all people banned from passenger flights due to spontaneous-combustion concerns.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...