1 post • joined 7 May 2012
Well now its its happened once so I'd imagine airlines are already reviewing their security procedures. Wonder how long it will be before all smartphones have to be placed into a fireproof plastic bag and checked through airport security separately, along with all those bottles of non-exploding shampoo and toothpaste?
Next week: all people banned from passenger flights due to spontaneous-combustion concerns.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way