1 post • joined 7 May 2012
Well now its its happened once so I'd imagine airlines are already reviewing their security procedures. Wonder how long it will be before all smartphones have to be placed into a fireproof plastic bag and checked through airport security separately, along with all those bottles of non-exploding shampoo and toothpaste?
Next week: all people banned from passenger flights due to spontaneous-combustion concerns.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it