1 post • joined 7 May 2012
Well now its its happened once so I'd imagine airlines are already reviewing their security procedures. Wonder how long it will be before all smartphones have to be placed into a fireproof plastic bag and checked through airport security separately, along with all those bottles of non-exploding shampoo and toothpaste?
Next week: all people banned from passenger flights due to spontaneous-combustion concerns.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK