2 posts • joined 27 Apr 2012
I am sorry, but that part about UEFI suggests that its' main feature is GUI and it is just wrong and misleading. Pointing devices can be used due to UEFI's ability do use device drivers along many of its advantages.
What is it about?
This is strange, maybe I didn't read something important, but what is this case about? "Regulators at the FTC formally began investigating allegations that Google favours its own search products over those of its rivals in June 2011.". Isn't it a normal situation to favour own product rather than others?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base