2 posts • joined 27 Apr 2012
I am sorry, but that part about UEFI suggests that its' main feature is GUI and it is just wrong and misleading. Pointing devices can be used due to UEFI's ability do use device drivers along many of its advantages.
What is it about?
This is strange, maybe I didn't read something important, but what is this case about? "Regulators at the FTC formally began investigating allegations that Google favours its own search products over those of its rivals in June 2011.". Isn't it a normal situation to favour own product rather than others?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe