2 posts • joined 27 Apr 2012
I am sorry, but that part about UEFI suggests that its' main feature is GUI and it is just wrong and misleading. Pointing devices can be used due to UEFI's ability do use device drivers along many of its advantages.
What is it about?
This is strange, maybe I didn't read something important, but what is this case about? "Regulators at the FTC formally began investigating allegations that Google favours its own search products over those of its rivals in June 2011.". Isn't it a normal situation to favour own product rather than others?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015