3 posts • joined 25 Apr 2012
What 4G data?
I think in the UK this problem is remedied by the fact you can't get 4G data anyway - unless you're in the centre of a major city, on a certain carrier, and have vast quantities of disposable income to shell out on astronomical data charges. Watching re-runs of Top Gear in HD on my mobile phone sounds like fun, but not at any cost.
953 which is better than either the Surface or Asus’ VivoPad RT
Huh? Am I reading this right?
You're missing the point.
There’s nothing wrong with capital punishment per se. Like the article says, most objectors object only because of the uncertainty of guilt.
We need to concentrate our efforts on crime detection... I propose some kind of wand with an LED on the end that turns red when pointed at a guilty person and green when a person is innocent.
I think that opens the door to gladitatorial 'running man' style TV shows, which seems like the next logical step, given we've all had a fair dose of laughing at mental patients for our Saturday evening entertainment. With the money we save not having to imprison these people, we could abolish the TV license fee while we were at it. Win win win.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes