3 posts • joined Wednesday 25th April 2012 17:55 GMT
What 4G data?
I think in the UK this problem is remedied by the fact you can't get 4G data anyway - unless you're in the centre of a major city, on a certain carrier, and have vast quantities of disposable income to shell out on astronomical data charges. Watching re-runs of Top Gear in HD on my mobile phone sounds like fun, but not at any cost.
You're missing the point.
There’s nothing wrong with capital punishment per se. Like the article says, most objectors object only because of the uncertainty of guilt.
We need to concentrate our efforts on crime detection... I propose some kind of wand with an LED on the end that turns red when pointed at a guilty person and green when a person is innocent.
I think that opens the door to gladitatorial 'running man' style TV shows, which seems like the next logical step, given we've all had a fair dose of laughing at mental patients for our Saturday evening entertainment. With the money we save not having to imprison these people, we could abolish the TV license fee while we were at it. Win win win.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!