4 posts • joined 21 Apr 2012
"Eat my primitive projectile! Eat it!"
" what will the FCC do if they refuse...?"
Can't they just say the heck with it, claim they have domain over it, take it, offering "fair compensation" ?
Seems to work for governments when they want a highway put through your house.
"If you were to give these txters an on-screen Qwerty keyboard, they would slow down."
Yes, because their thumbs take up the entire width of their touchscreen and they hit the wrong key (or several keys) often...
If you wonder why there are overpriced stylus sold-separately as an accessory for some touchscreens, now you know. An unclicked pen may suffice though...
Does anyone else think this poll must have been limited in some way?
I can think of a ton of films that were more unbearable than Avatar and HHGTTG.
Apollo 18 (plot wise), House of Wax, Hostel, SAW #, Big Momma's House #, The Grudge (sorry)...
And I'm not even mentioning the shark films, other extreme humor and Adam Sandler movies!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why