5 posts • joined Friday 20th April 2012 10:51 GMT
Typical problem caused by people assuming the rules where they are apply worldwide.
Useful in the right places
Given that some kit we send out is in use in places a week or so from the nearest point that they can send stuff back for repair some thing that improves the chance of it getting to the end of an expedition in a state the data can be recovered is a plus.
I know somebody who is legally blind that uses an iPhone 4s, reason for buying, the superior intergration of support for people with access problems
Alternatives if you're using a mic stand not a desk
Not much good if you're not at a desk, try the K&M holders for use in recording situations.
http://products.k-m.de/uk/Multimedia-Equipment/Holders/19720-iPad-holder-black for the ipad 1
the 19722 is the ipad 2 version
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene