5 posts • joined 20 Apr 2012
Typical problem caused by people assuming the rules where they are apply worldwide.
Useful in the right places
Given that some kit we send out is in use in places a week or so from the nearest point that they can send stuff back for repair some thing that improves the chance of it getting to the end of an expedition in a state the data can be recovered is a plus.
I know somebody who is legally blind that uses an iPhone 4s, reason for buying, the superior intergration of support for people with access problems
You sure on those prices?
The N900s are more expensive than the Apple widgets
Alternatives if you're using a mic stand not a desk
Not much good if you're not at a desk, try the K&M holders for use in recording situations.
http://products.k-m.de/uk/Multimedia-Equipment/Holders/19720-iPad-holder-black for the ipad 1
the 19722 is the ipad 2 version
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why