2 posts • joined 20 Apr 2012
These companies can blow themselves
As far as I'm concerned......Comcast has better Internet than Verizon. They both are a pain in the ass to deal with. I can't seem to upload much more than 100KB/s.....I'm tired of seeing the same damn commercials FiOS versus Xfinity. Screw your BS marketing. Both companies need to come by and clean up their wired mess that's a dangling eye sore, but they're more concerned with television that I don't watch or want and telephone service that is fucking pathetic. 60 dollars a month Verizon charges and I can't make a "long Distance" call. This is not 1912....
what up england?
They need to just stop. Stop writing legislation on legislation holding private meetings amongst the legislation on the legislation on the openness of the importance of the anonymity of the full disclosure of a person's private government public biography policy discussing something about this and that and still not getting it.
No more drug lords in SA. Stop picking our weeds. No more oil Prince. No more African warlords.
Pay attention to your poverty stricken cities.
Tobacco is done. Real talk. We have no voice.
Tell Facebook to take that crap to Ireland where you pay your taxes.
Feed your people and listen to them.
The Banks are basically malignant tumours at this point and I'm tired of the same crap every election.
Blue or Red.
Neither has really accomplished much.
Banks will not create jobs...Just stop.
Really.... world please keep us informed of what we can't see.
United States' poor cities with plenty of crack-cocaine but not enough food.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst