1 post • joined 19 Apr 2012
Sure there were 'Intel' processors in phones, but...
Sure there were 'Intel' processors in phones, but those were still based on ARM (StrongARM and XScale processors). Intel sold that part of the business to Marvell a few years back and haven't had a processor in a phone since.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network