2 posts • joined 17 Apr 2012
And don't forget that on top of the $185,000 to apply, you also have to pony up $300,000 as a guarantee or cash in escrow in case you fail
So that's $485,000 you've got to pony up in order to apply
Don't forget that on top of the $185,000 application fee the applicant has to pony up either an Irrevocable Letter of Credit to ICANN of $300,000 or put that amount of cash into an escrow account with them. So in reality, an application costs $485,000 up front.
Not exactly small beer!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack