1 post • joined 12 Apr 2012
To your question concerning if OpenShift will run in top of OpenStack, Red Hat is going to be demonstrating the open source code that powers OpenShift running on top of OpenStack at the end of the month at the free Open Cloud Conference - http://www.opencloudconf.com/sessions.php . There will obviously be online versions of the talk posted as well.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes