1 post • joined 12 Apr 2012
To your question concerning if OpenShift will run in top of OpenStack, Red Hat is going to be demonstrating the open source code that powers OpenShift running on top of OpenStack at the end of the month at the free Open Cloud Conference - http://www.opencloudconf.com/sessions.php . There will obviously be online versions of the talk posted as well.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months