1 post • joined 12 Apr 2012
To your question concerning if OpenShift will run in top of OpenStack, Red Hat is going to be demonstrating the open source code that powers OpenShift running on top of OpenStack at the end of the month at the free Open Cloud Conference - http://www.opencloudconf.com/sessions.php . There will obviously be online versions of the talk posted as well.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market