1 post • joined 12 Apr 2012
To your question concerning if OpenShift will run in top of OpenStack, Red Hat is going to be demonstrating the open source code that powers OpenShift running on top of OpenStack at the end of the month at the free Open Cloud Conference - http://www.opencloudconf.com/sessions.php . There will obviously be online versions of the talk posted as well.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great