1 post • joined 12 Apr 2012
To your question concerning if OpenShift will run in top of OpenStack, Red Hat is going to be demonstrating the open source code that powers OpenShift running on top of OpenStack at the end of the month at the free Open Cloud Conference - http://www.opencloudconf.com/sessions.php . There will obviously be online versions of the talk posted as well.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests