1 post • joined 10 Apr 2012
I'm just now updating a HotLink video on http://www.hotlink.com/technology/demo.html where you can see the difference between the HotLink’s platform transformation approach and the traditional overlay management approach (e.g. Abiquo, SCVMM ...etc.). In a nut shell, with HotLink VMware vCenter is extended to NATIVELY manage other hypervisors and NO other management is required - vCenter is the only console. We are not dependent on VMware or other APIs and have attacked this bottoms up through our agnostic data model. I'd like to invite the readers to my webinar this coming Wednesday http://www.hotlink.com/news/eventview.php?id=243 where I will talk more about this very topic.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON