1 post • joined 10 Apr 2012
I'm just now updating a HotLink video on http://www.hotlink.com/technology/demo.html where you can see the difference between the HotLink’s platform transformation approach and the traditional overlay management approach (e.g. Abiquo, SCVMM ...etc.). In a nut shell, with HotLink VMware vCenter is extended to NATIVELY manage other hypervisors and NO other management is required - vCenter is the only console. We are not dependent on VMware or other APIs and have attacked this bottoms up through our agnostic data model. I'd like to invite the readers to my webinar this coming Wednesday http://www.hotlink.com/news/eventview.php?id=243 where I will talk more about this very topic.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe