1 post • joined 10 Apr 2012
I'm just now updating a HotLink video on http://www.hotlink.com/technology/demo.html where you can see the difference between the HotLink’s platform transformation approach and the traditional overlay management approach (e.g. Abiquo, SCVMM ...etc.). In a nut shell, with HotLink VMware vCenter is extended to NATIVELY manage other hypervisors and NO other management is required - vCenter is the only console. We are not dependent on VMware or other APIs and have attacked this bottoms up through our agnostic data model. I'd like to invite the readers to my webinar this coming Wednesday http://www.hotlink.com/news/eventview.php?id=243 where I will talk more about this very topic.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes