4 posts • joined 9 Apr 2012
KeePass is free, open source and you decide where you want your database of passwords located
I have been using a Logitech BT M555b mouse for 3½ years now with my ancient HP laptop and it works perfect, especially the fast scrolling function is great. I use two AA rechargeables and replace them every 4 weeks with about 12 hours of work/day. I definitely plan to migrate it to my Yoga
Am still happy with my Nokia E72 with 32 GB SDHC card and Sony Ericsson MW 600 Bluetooth headset....for + 2 years this combination has served it's purpose and am sure it will do for another year until WP comes off age.
I enjoy pushed Gmail and Google calendar, free navigation, fast browsing with Opera Mini and quite a few apps for S60 like Xchanger for up-to-date currency rates and Dropian, a near full featured Dropbox client and Podcatcher where I download my favourite talk radio shows
Am not happy that I cannot do transactions with my netbank and that BBC + Denmarks Radio r out of reach for video casting...I get most on Youtube though...ohhh and did I mention: Spotify works beautifully especially when I connect to my Bose Soundlink via bluetooth seamlessly.
What else you want???
Does anybody know if the vulnerability exists for the Java edition in Linux Mint??
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise