2 posts • joined 22 Jun 2007
Of course, you're not a right-wing toady, Mr. Baines...
Venezuelan "dictator" Hugo Chavez, eh?
If you care, Mr. Baines, to peruse the results for each of
the elections which Chavez has stood in (y'know, the one's
that a US supported coup tried to overthrow) you'll see
his mandate dwarfs that of George W. Bush and Tony Blair.
At the last general election, four out of five of the
electorate did NOT vote for your Tory Bliar and his
Neo-Labour government - did you ever slander him as a
dictator? No, I thought not. Funny that.
My OEM CPU from Ebuyer turned out to be second-hand
My OEM CPU from Ebuyer turned out to be
second-hand -- heatsink imprint, TIM remnants
etc., Not only that, it was the wrong speed
and arrived rattling around loose in a scruffy
package with sellotape dangling from it.
Complained and returned it for replacement only
to have the whole episode repeated !
(No whisper of delivery refund in either case.)
Other 'OEM' items I've had from them have also
shown signs of dubious provenance.
Retail items they've been okay with (so far).
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe