3 posts • joined 6 Apr 2012
*based on Windows Server
Due to the amount Gartner hates Linux, I wonder how much this means to many companies.
Re: Internet Privacy is Dead
Privacy was dead since 10,000BC (the beginning of man). Why? Because we as humans are generally nosey and curious. If someone came along and hid all them stones that our primitive ancestors (Homo erectus) bashed then we wouldn't be here, really.
I'll be back...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great