3 posts • joined 6 Apr 2012
*based on Windows Server
Due to the amount Gartner hates Linux, I wonder how much this means to many companies.
Re: Internet Privacy is Dead
Privacy was dead since 10,000BC (the beginning of man). Why? Because we as humans are generally nosey and curious. If someone came along and hid all them stones that our primitive ancestors (Homo erectus) bashed then we wouldn't be here, really.
I'll be back...
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes