3 posts • joined 6 Apr 2012
*based on Windows Server
Due to the amount Gartner hates Linux, I wonder how much this means to many companies.
Re: Internet Privacy is Dead
Privacy was dead since 10,000BC (the beginning of man). Why? Because we as humans are generally nosey and curious. If someone came along and hid all them stones that our primitive ancestors (Homo erectus) bashed then we wouldn't be here, really.
I'll be back...
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe