1 post • joined 4 Apr 2012
If you don't want to use 'set current schema' then google the CurrentSchema CLI/ODBC config keyword...
Also, just in case you're still trying to download it... Express is a server version of DB2 - you just need a client for the odbc driver.
No more difficult than any other enterprise-level database I'd say!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests