1 post • joined 4 Apr 2012
If you don't want to use 'set current schema' then google the CurrentSchema CLI/ODBC config keyword...
Also, just in case you're still trying to download it... Express is a server version of DB2 - you just need a client for the odbc driver.
No more difficult than any other enterprise-level database I'd say!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap