1 post • joined 4 Apr 2012
If you don't want to use 'set current schema' then google the CurrentSchema CLI/ODBC config keyword...
Also, just in case you're still trying to download it... Express is a server version of DB2 - you just need a client for the odbc driver.
No more difficult than any other enterprise-level database I'd say!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE