1 post • joined 4 Apr 2012
If you don't want to use 'set current schema' then google the CurrentSchema CLI/ODBC config keyword...
Also, just in case you're still trying to download it... Express is a server version of DB2 - you just need a client for the odbc driver.
No more difficult than any other enterprise-level database I'd say!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why