7 posts • joined 3 Apr 2012
Lewis is not evil! =) Totally agree that page 2 was a more interesting read that page 1. Would it be possible to see a follow up on the economics of coping with climate change vs. embracing the dark ages again? Maybe that article would be enough to make some green khmers think.
Re: How far would Violin deal go?
It's not the iops, it's the latency. ;) And with increased cooperation between the two, there's nothing to prevent the software from residing closer to the action. Let's see what happens.
Very nice to see an article about some of the smaller companies for once, and not just coverage of the giants! =)
Proud to be a skeptic!
Proud to be a skeptic! Keep up the good work Lewis! =)
Great job! Soon the climate hoax will be exposed. =)
Great job! Soon the climate hoax will be exposed, and then perhaps, we can start to worry about more important things such as our decreasing freedom, political power concentration, jobs for the young, and building thorium reactors for cheap energy.
I thought magirus had their own VCE stack going on for a while.
Way to go Lewis! =) My favourite reg journalists who seems to be the only one woh dares to write politically incorrect stuff.
It is quite obvious after climate gate and the IPCC corruption that politicians are using the green house effect to increase taxes and control the population by making it impossible for the common man to fly due to the high future carbon taxes. Once the common man is then "grounded" the politicians can then increase the tax to 100% because it will be impossible to run.
Add to that the "problems" of terrorism which motivates monitoring everybody all the time, and capitalism which motivates socializing all companies, and you have a neat recipe for 1984. So remember the three ingredients now...
* Climate change - leads to increase taxes, making travel impossible.
* Terrorism - leads to the surveillance of everyone.
* Capitalism - leads to communism where private property is seen as immoral.
Now go out there and throw out your politicians, and find me some libertarians! ;)
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can