3 posts • joined 29 Mar 2012
42 Eagles in a rack?
Surely some guy from PETA will come and byte you...
Long Life at Last!
Oh, the beer?!? And I was hoping it would apply to the drinker...
Re: Linux will never be suitable for the enterprise
There sure must be a lot of rich hobbyist around to to spend that much on Red Hat!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity