3 posts • joined 29 Mar 2012
42 Eagles in a rack?
Surely some guy from PETA will come and byte you...
Long Life at Last!
Oh, the beer?!? And I was hoping it would apply to the drinker...
Re: Linux will never be suitable for the enterprise
There sure must be a lot of rich hobbyist around to to spend that much on Red Hat!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait