9 posts • joined Sunday 1st July 2007 21:06 GMT
no title here
> you can swipe the mag strip and enter the pin
erm wut? not in my store i'v not seen a 'swipe and pin' on a self serve before. swiping through a mainbank is different as they have chip readers at the bottom of the swipe and park.
> and get cashback
I wasnt aware this was being rolled out. parhaps in a newer hardware build but not in our store anyway. Nor in the smaller store just up the road which only opened 2 weeks ago and so should have the latest systems.
same here jan buys
you miss this?
you must have missed this part of the article Choundappan:
"...NERVA-type rockets use a fission reactor to heat up hydrogen and blast it out of the thrust nozzle at extremely high speed, faster than can be achieved by normal chemical-powered boosters..."
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst