9 posts • joined 1 Jul 2007
title needed? but i dont want one!
no title here
> you can swipe the mag strip and enter the pin
erm wut? not in my store i'v not seen a 'swipe and pin' on a self serve before. swiping through a mainbank is different as they have chip readers at the bottom of the swipe and park.
> and get cashback
I wasnt aware this was being rolled out. parhaps in a newer hardware build but not in our store anyway. Nor in the smaller store just up the road which only opened 2 weeks ago and so should have the latest systems.
Hi I'm john and I'm addicted to oxygen
I just can't live without oxygen!!
coat, hat, laptop
is it just me or does he make more sense every week?
i actually understood what he's said the last few times i'v read his comments.
did he fall down that riser?
after reading you post anon, i loaded it in IE. it doesnt recognise them either.
i started ignoring amanfrommars after his second post
same here jan buys
you miss this?
you must have missed this part of the article Choundappan:
"...NERVA-type rockets use a fission reactor to heat up hydrogen and blast it out of the thrust nozzle at extremely high speed, faster than can be achieved by normal chemical-powered boosters..."
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer