2 posts • joined 28 Mar 2012
Re: HD1080 === Low res!
I was about to suggest Dells own Precision 6600. I have a 6500 for work and had a 6400 before that, both running 1920x1200 resolutions but just looking at the current machine specs and they have dropped to 1080. Really don't understand why when these are pitched as CAD stations where as much screen real estate as possible is only a good thing!
Got it on the 4S and my iPad. Only frustration is you can't put down the game on the phone and pick it up on the pad in the same place. In this day and age that should surely be a given?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory