3 posts • joined Wednesday 28th March 2012 10:30 GMT
Put this down to poor sentence structure. It implies "all black and white TVs, because of their vintage, require a set top box to receive digital television" and not "black and white TVs require a special kind of digital set top box".
Work as a consultant
Most UK contractor's day rates pay better than the majority of the bigger, time consuming projects on here. You need to be in a low cost-of-living country to take advantage of such opportunities. Most UK people just can't afford to work on such projects.
The F word has a valid place in poetry
Christopher Eccleston reciting Evidently Chickentown which describes living in deprived areas of Britain. High ratio of f-bombs to content (NSFW):
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE