1 post • joined 28 Mar 2012
Fix to also be offered for ARCserve Backup r12
Please note that we are now offering a fix for 12.0. The security notice has been updated.
A fix is available by request from CA Technologies Support. When creating the support ticket, please refer to patch T146564. Alternatively, an upgrade is available for customers. See CA ARCserve Backup r12 End of Service Announcement at this link for more information: http://bit.ly/GVnxGd
Technical Consultant, Alliances
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab