1 post • joined 28 Mar 2012
Fix to also be offered for ARCserve Backup r12
Please note that we are now offering a fix for 12.0. The security notice has been updated.
A fix is available by request from CA Technologies Support. When creating the support ticket, please refer to patch T146564. Alternatively, an upgrade is available for customers. See CA ARCserve Backup r12 End of Service Announcement at this link for more information: http://bit.ly/GVnxGd
Technical Consultant, Alliances
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...