4 posts • joined 27 Mar 2012
Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, right?
Delivery estimate confirmed
Just to confirm folks, my order is now stated as to be delivered "30th November to 7th December"
To bring this thread back on topic (isn't that what the comments section is for?), I have been wondering if Apple will be prioritising shipments based on when they were ordered. Or will they have enough stock to ship them all out roughly at the same time regardless of when they were ordered?
Because of course, I ordered mine on launch day so I want it first!!
Good review, remained objective. I haven't seen a lot of coverage about the '4G' capabilities in the UK. Also, your benchmark results seem to indicate the iPad 2 outperforms the new iPad but I didn't see any mention of this in the review.
I went and bought a 2nd-hand iPad 2 once the new one was released, far better value for money for almost the same feature set (I didn't buy 3G and the screen is not worth the extra ££ for now).
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'