13 posts • joined 21 Jun 2007
I will see you in 2013.
and I expect a discount.
the length of "forever"
is a finite number. Maybe he knows something we don't.
Locking my bunker door now.
Keep tossing, I'll tell you when to stop.
The Filthy Bastard.
taking a shot in the dark
But it was probably their dainty D-link VPN router that was too small for the job.
Let me take a breath and
@ James 5 - If you have teleportation ...
Hey, gear heads will still want to race from stop cloud to stop cloud in their skyvettes.
...and here's baby rangesh using is first baby potty.
*blink blink* *yawn*. fast math. *yawn* yay. *sleep*
dreams of Paris
The better way
As a semi-luddite , I appreciate and admire single use devices. A hammer, a MP3 player, a tactical nuke. nice simple devices.
The better way
The USians could just fix their "special" patent system.
Removed from wikipedia?
What a plumbing shame.
spokeswoman == SpokesRoger ?
Paris. Just because.
Practice makes perfect.
Yes, and you'll have to invade again and again until you get it right!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?