1 post • joined 21 Jun 2007
Isn't this the responsibility of the parents???
I think we need to form GASP (Gamers Against Stupid Parents) to ensure that parents are responsible and stop pushing the responsibility of protecting their kids off. I think it is stupid that parents complain about their kids (under 17) getting games that aren't made for them if in most cases the parents buy them for their kids. I think parents should be prosecuted for contributing to the delinquency of minors if their kids get these games and become viuolent. The ESRB has screwed me out of my right as an adult to play whatever games I want to too many times already. Make the parents responsible and stop trampling on my rights! AO games are usually hard to find and buy because a lot of retailers are too scared to carry them.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY