1 post • joined 22 Mar 2012
What about writes?
For reads, they are probably caching quite a bit in DRAM but what about write performance? Do they have numbers for write IOPS. All the 1 Million numbers vendors quote are for reads only.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop