1 post • joined 22 Mar 2012
What about writes?
For reads, they are probably caching quite a bit in DRAM but what about write performance? Do they have numbers for write IOPS. All the 1 Million numbers vendors quote are for reads only.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?