1 post • joined 22 Mar 2012
From what I've seen Storm seems to tackle this very problem rather well! It was developed by a bunch of people who were analysing data coming out of Twitter. It was open sourced shortly after Twitter acquired the company. For a rather young open source project it surprisingly seems to have rather good documentation!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star