1 post • joined Thursday 22nd March 2012 16:25 GMT
From what I've seen Storm seems to tackle this very problem rather well! It was developed by a bunch of people who were analysing data coming out of Twitter. It was open sourced shortly after Twitter acquired the company. For a rather young open source project it surprisingly seems to have rather good documentation!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst