1 post • joined 22 Mar 2012
From what I've seen Storm seems to tackle this very problem rather well! It was developed by a bunch of people who were analysing data coming out of Twitter. It was open sourced shortly after Twitter acquired the company. For a rather young open source project it surprisingly seems to have rather good documentation!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...