1 post • joined 22 Mar 2012
Re: Hang on, that's a bit cheeky
Sure, you'll need a new controller AND a disk-shelf, since the FAS2050 can't be repurposed as a JBOD to hang off your shiny new FAS3000.
Upgrading to FC disks makes it sound an awful lot like a forklift: new Filer, new disk shelf and new drives. Not to mention, all of the add-ons that you mention will increase performance, but at a cost far greater than some other potential solutions to the problem.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO