1 post • joined 22 Mar 2012
Re: Hang on, that's a bit cheeky
Sure, you'll need a new controller AND a disk-shelf, since the FAS2050 can't be repurposed as a JBOD to hang off your shiny new FAS3000.
Upgrading to FC disks makes it sound an awful lot like a forklift: new Filer, new disk shelf and new drives. Not to mention, all of the add-ons that you mention will increase performance, but at a cost far greater than some other potential solutions to the problem.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait