1 post • joined 22 Mar 2012
Re: Hang on, that's a bit cheeky
Sure, you'll need a new controller AND a disk-shelf, since the FAS2050 can't be repurposed as a JBOD to hang off your shiny new FAS3000.
Upgrading to FC disks makes it sound an awful lot like a forklift: new Filer, new disk shelf and new drives. Not to mention, all of the add-ons that you mention will increase performance, but at a cost far greater than some other potential solutions to the problem.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan