7 posts • joined 22 Mar 2012
Was at an awards ceremony last October hosted by Jimmy Carr - not one of my favourite performers it has to be said, but he made the evening an enjoyable one - particularly as he pretty much slagged off each award (e.g. 'Best Use Of Phone Technology In A Call Centre - er, it's a f****** call centre! What could the best use possibly be?' etc) whilst the organisers looked on rather sheepishly.
Corden? Talent vacuum.
I had a mate who tried to sell the idea of
Birdy Flaps, but the coding was a labia-rinth of complexity.
Re: All seem to be rip-offs
Its like the ruff from America by Neil Diamond, crossed with Tarzan Boy by Baltimore...
Re: Yea! But you know...
I agree, I prefer the anticipation of the whole regeneration episode and reveal. I'm guessing the BBC has done this as its the 50th anniversary year and more importantly to counter any tabloid spoilers ahead of time. Capaldi is too high profile an actor for that secret to have been kept.
Great choice though, looking forward to seeing how he does!
Re: Pub landlords
Second thumbs up for the Doom Bar.
Those specs are an insult to barrels.
Back in the day, I had a Dell Streak...
...and it was OK to use. Felt massive in the pocket though. Cue disappointment all round when I explained to interested lovelies what it really was.
Paris, because she appreciates the extra inch I'm sure.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad