1 post • joined 20 Mar 2012
It takes literally two clicks from this article to get to the specs page where you can see the physical size.
It's a 2.5" drive. If you can get those for £90 right now then hats off to you as you're obviously making a fortune selling them on for profit.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked