1 post • joined 20 Mar 2012
It takes literally two clicks from this article to get to the specs page where you can see the physical size.
It's a 2.5" drive. If you can get those for £90 right now then hats off to you as you're obviously making a fortune selling them on for profit.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND