6 posts • joined Monday 19th March 2012 09:37 GMT
To win any money they would have to prove damages, in this case that their reputation was ruined.
Everyone already knew what kind of operation they ran. QED
Java is freaking everywhere in Enterprise. And you know why? Even though it is shite in so many ways it is easy to learn. Thus when you have damn near every CompSci grad and half the population of India with a basic knowledge of the language you can get by with paying crap wages to your coder drones.
I think it shows what absolute shite most people's patching habits are when a super slick piece of malware that doesn't drop any files to disk can be mated to a year old exploit and still be sucessful.
This isn't a Windows/Mac/Oracle fail. It's a People fail.
"They will not have the problems of Internet trolls or cyber bullying."
If the US/UK/OZ/CAN had passed a law like this the boards would be exploding right now with commentards ranting (rightly so) about the downfall of civilization and the erosion of liberties.
When China does it, it is balanced as a way to keep 'cyber bullying' down.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass