1 post • joined 18 Mar 2012
Half the battle with cloud systems integration is access control, which is why I think we'll be seeing a rash of products built around OpenID and OpenAuth over the coming months and years. Google have cleverly required products sold in their marketplace to use this technology which is a good start and I see MS now supporting OAuth on developer platforms too.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24