1 post • joined 18 Mar 2012
Half the battle with cloud systems integration is access control, which is why I think we'll be seeing a rash of products built around OpenID and OpenAuth over the coming months and years. Google have cleverly required products sold in their marketplace to use this technology which is a good start and I see MS now supporting OAuth on developer platforms too.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad