1 post • joined 18 Mar 2012
Half the battle with cloud systems integration is access control, which is why I think we'll be seeing a rash of products built around OpenID and OpenAuth over the coming months and years. Google have cleverly required products sold in their marketplace to use this technology which is a good start and I see MS now supporting OAuth on developer platforms too.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?