2 posts • joined 18 Mar 2012
Re: NBN challenge?
I suggest you read the section "Why are existing mobile networks inadequate for future broadband?" in http://www.nbnco.com.au/faq.html . Mobile/Wireless complements fibre, but can't reliably replace it for all current and future requirements at homes and businesses.
Can you talk a little more on why you cannot purchase apps on Android?
Are you saying the apps you had on the Nokia E71 aren't available for purchase because:
a) They haven't been ported to Android
b) The Telco that you bought the phone through has removed access to the android store and have their own store with little in it
c) Some other problem?
I'm interested to learn more of some of the issues people are having.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play