2 posts • joined Sunday 18th March 2012 07:57 GMT
Re: NBN challenge?
I suggest you read the section "Why are existing mobile networks inadequate for future broadband?" in http://www.nbnco.com.au/faq.html . Mobile/Wireless complements fibre, but can't reliably replace it for all current and future requirements at homes and businesses.
Can you talk a little more on why you cannot purchase apps on Android?
Are you saying the apps you had on the Nokia E71 aren't available for purchase because:
a) They haven't been ported to Android
b) The Telco that you bought the phone through has removed access to the android store and have their own store with little in it
c) Some other problem?
I'm interested to learn more of some of the issues people are having.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps