2 posts • joined 18 Mar 2012
Re: NBN challenge?
I suggest you read the section "Why are existing mobile networks inadequate for future broadband?" in http://www.nbnco.com.au/faq.html . Mobile/Wireless complements fibre, but can't reliably replace it for all current and future requirements at homes and businesses.
Can you talk a little more on why you cannot purchase apps on Android?
Are you saying the apps you had on the Nokia E71 aren't available for purchase because:
a) They haven't been ported to Android
b) The Telco that you bought the phone through has removed access to the android store and have their own store with little in it
c) Some other problem?
I'm interested to learn more of some of the issues people are having.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...