2 posts • joined 18 Mar 2012
Re: NBN challenge?
I suggest you read the section "Why are existing mobile networks inadequate for future broadband?" in http://www.nbnco.com.au/faq.html . Mobile/Wireless complements fibre, but can't reliably replace it for all current and future requirements at homes and businesses.
Can you talk a little more on why you cannot purchase apps on Android?
Are you saying the apps you had on the Nokia E71 aren't available for purchase because:
a) They haven't been ported to Android
b) The Telco that you bought the phone through has removed access to the android store and have their own store with little in it
c) Some other problem?
I'm interested to learn more of some of the issues people are having.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9