6 posts • joined 16 Mar 2012
No such thing as private circuits i've been to the main BT comms center and they were working on bypassing and monitoring secure traffic years back and quiet proud they could see a lot of encrypted content and would happily hand over any data requested via the legal channels so this stuff isnt new at all
Got into work this morning to find a honking big genny purring away..... IT had been up all night after getting alerts all night, apparently a major power switch had failed . Gotta love this weather lol
The incident with the G4S guard hurling insults at a member of the armed forces was for me the last straw, yes other people cocked up there assessments but troops that had recently returned back from operations we're then giving up there leave to help them out, in return they get screamed and spat at by a "college" who thought up this circus
Past run in's with UCAS lead me to believe they haven't got a clue and this once again reinforces that opinion. They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery
I rememberer reading these YEARS ago and doing exactly what is in this article with 10 fingers :) just a shame there's nothing out now days to continue the line (and such a shame the new app is only for iOS! bring it to the droid!)
Hmmm who reported this story to you guys lol
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth