1 post • joined 16 Mar 2012
Re: I've said it before, and I'll say it again ...
Sorry Charles, living as I do overlooking the bay and staring at the island whilst sat at my computer, I reckon that the 10 bloody miles of water between the mainland and the island (even at low tide) should give anyone with half a brain pause for thought. It never looks remotely possible, even at the lowest of low tides...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC