7 posts • joined 15 Mar 2012
For NZ <--> US, they probably would do exactly that. For EU <--> Africa? Probably not. I feasibility and likelihood of cable taps would - to me at least - depend on which cables we're talking about.
Quote from leading experts on data transfer
"Oh, yeah, an African swallow maybe, but not a EU swallow, that's my point."
Mobile data plan exceeded - thanks for auto play turned on.
Mr Z, When you receive my *fake* bomb in the mail, just open it and press the button labelled "auto play off". Hope your relatives enjoy the irony.
Why did China get picked?
Why does China get all the love? ..."found that levels of air pollution in large Indian cities increased at some of the fastest rates in the world between 2002 and 2010—faster even than rapidly-growing Chinese cities."
They discovered a meteorite from Earth.
Re: Standards required
requires iBread [rectangular with rounded corners]
Don't like how it looks? then stop bitching and change it. Too lazy? then download a popular design done by someone else. There is no need to force upon the users how it should look.
Think outside the box
Place a swimsuit attired person in a reclining lawn chair. The neighbor will mow the grass for free.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS