8 posts • joined 21 Jun 2007
GNOME 2 fork....
GNOME 2 fork.... DWARF?
This comment made me lol!!!
Linux Mint here I come
Oh well. It was fun while it lasted GNOME 2.x! However I would be nice to see GNOME3 fallback mode supported by a distro as default.... or maybe we will see a fork of GNOME called DWARF :P
One sided glass
I was banging my head on walls for years, before someone showed me Debian Potato. So perhaps there are walls when you are in Windows and yet they don't exist from the outside, a bit like one sided glass.
NZ beer isn't bad at all. But for me I go through around 6 bottles a night so only 2 nights worth a month isn't enough for me. Plus I don't live in Rotarua. 330ml is the standard but crate bottles would be better
"to make JeOS wildly available"
"since it's mostly meant as an ISV thang."
Typo or as thas a new englash word I haven't heard of :P
Its about time M$ got a taste of it's own medicine.
I would reword it if I was writing this article:
It looks like you can start thanking Microsatan for making FOSS adoption even worse.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low