1 post • joined Friday 9th March 2012 01:44 GMT
Please let it die
data.gov.au is yet another disappointing example of what government can't achieve when it comes to data management. With its complete lack of useful features, I think it should be left to die peacefully before it further confuses the already confusing world of Australian government spatial data.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL