1 post • joined 9 Mar 2012
Please let it die
data.gov.au is yet another disappointing example of what government can't achieve when it comes to data management. With its complete lack of useful features, I think it should be left to die peacefully before it further confuses the already confusing world of Australian government spatial data.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why