1 post • joined 9 Mar 2012
Please let it die
data.gov.au is yet another disappointing example of what government can't achieve when it comes to data management. With its complete lack of useful features, I think it should be left to die peacefully before it further confuses the already confusing world of Australian government spatial data.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great