1 post • joined 9 Mar 2012
Please let it die
data.gov.au is yet another disappointing example of what government can't achieve when it comes to data management. With its complete lack of useful features, I think it should be left to die peacefully before it further confuses the already confusing world of Australian government spatial data.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article