1 post • joined 9 Mar 2012
Please let it die
data.gov.au is yet another disappointing example of what government can't achieve when it comes to data management. With its complete lack of useful features, I think it should be left to die peacefully before it further confuses the already confusing world of Australian government spatial data.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders