2 posts • joined 6 Mar 2012
Re: Great top ten article
My (motorised) Imperia pasta maker gets used three or four times a week, mostly for stuffed pasta.
Being married to an Italian, and having previously made pasta for a living, may have something to do with it though...
Re: Pros and cons.
E-ink, being passive, allows me to read all day (limited only by the wife & kids...) . LCD panels, on the other hand, I find MUCH harder to read for extended periods.
Market saturation may also be playing a factor - I suspect that most people that want a dedicated, easy on the eyes ereader already have one.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great