2 posts • joined 6 Mar 2012
Re: Great top ten article
My (motorised) Imperia pasta maker gets used three or four times a week, mostly for stuffed pasta.
Being married to an Italian, and having previously made pasta for a living, may have something to do with it though...
Re: Pros and cons.
E-ink, being passive, allows me to read all day (limited only by the wife & kids...) . LCD panels, on the other hand, I find MUCH harder to read for extended periods.
Market saturation may also be playing a factor - I suspect that most people that want a dedicated, easy on the eyes ereader already have one.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip