2 posts • joined Tuesday 6th March 2012 14:31 GMT
Re: Great top ten article
My (motorised) Imperia pasta maker gets used three or four times a week, mostly for stuffed pasta.
Being married to an Italian, and having previously made pasta for a living, may have something to do with it though...
Re: Pros and cons.
E-ink, being passive, allows me to read all day (limited only by the wife & kids...) . LCD panels, on the other hand, I find MUCH harder to read for extended periods.
Market saturation may also be playing a factor - I suspect that most people that want a dedicated, easy on the eyes ereader already have one.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones