1 post • joined 6 Mar 2012
Re: Ummm.... Details?
Having seen ones in my friend's dorm room at university, I ended up buying one off amazon a few days ago - and haven't looked back since. I was initially going to go for the WoweeOne having read reviews, etc - but i was told (and agree with) the bass on the Beat Box is the best on the market for it's size.
Not only does it have excellent bass, but as a student I've saved having to buy an iPod dock or a 2.1 laptop speaker set.
I didn't get any carry case/cloth with it - but doubt i will need to worry as it is wipeable and doesn't scratch easily.
No removable battery unit - all built in just like an iPhone- plug it into a usb plug and you're good to go after an hour or so.
The line - in cable works with virtually anything with a headphone port. Tested with: iPod, TV, Dell Inspiron Laptop and even an old school radio.
Let me make it clear, I'm no gadget expert - but I know my music, and this speaker brings out the best sound quality and bass in my playlist. So all in all I'm a happy customer, and would recommend this to anyone considering a new speaker system.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play