2 posts • joined 5 Mar 2012
Million dollar BBusiness idea.
Here you go RIM, no charge from me:
1. Sell your hardware biz to whoever will buy it, you might have some worthwhile patents for Google/Apple to snap up, and you've always made the best 'phone qwerty keyboards.
2. Lease your BBM software to all platforms. They'll snap it up. If BBM was ubiquitous, available through web browsers, Android, fruit based electronics, etc., yet retaining similar levels of security / centralised enterprise control, it would be a game changer.
On Android - Check your market settings
In the Android Market (Gingerbread+) within the settings menu there is a checkbox:
"Google AdMob Ads - Personalise ads based on my interests"
Not that it will necessarily help anything, but why not disable it? Can't do any harm!
Then root your phone and install Ad-Free, hosts-file based ad-blocking.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE