2 posts • joined 5 Mar 2012
Million dollar BBusiness idea.
Here you go RIM, no charge from me:
1. Sell your hardware biz to whoever will buy it, you might have some worthwhile patents for Google/Apple to snap up, and you've always made the best 'phone qwerty keyboards.
2. Lease your BBM software to all platforms. They'll snap it up. If BBM was ubiquitous, available through web browsers, Android, fruit based electronics, etc., yet retaining similar levels of security / centralised enterprise control, it would be a game changer.
On Android - Check your market settings
In the Android Market (Gingerbread+) within the settings menu there is a checkbox:
"Google AdMob Ads - Personalise ads based on my interests"
Not that it will necessarily help anything, but why not disable it? Can't do any harm!
Then root your phone and install Ad-Free, hosts-file based ad-blocking.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market