2 posts • joined 5 Mar 2012
Million dollar BBusiness idea.
Here you go RIM, no charge from me:
1. Sell your hardware biz to whoever will buy it, you might have some worthwhile patents for Google/Apple to snap up, and you've always made the best 'phone qwerty keyboards.
2. Lease your BBM software to all platforms. They'll snap it up. If BBM was ubiquitous, available through web browsers, Android, fruit based electronics, etc., yet retaining similar levels of security / centralised enterprise control, it would be a game changer.
On Android - Check your market settings
In the Android Market (Gingerbread+) within the settings menu there is a checkbox:
"Google AdMob Ads - Personalise ads based on my interests"
Not that it will necessarily help anything, but why not disable it? Can't do any harm!
Then root your phone and install Ad-Free, hosts-file based ad-blocking.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat