1 post • joined 2 Mar 2012
£3000? Ouch, I won't be upgrading then. Almost double to current cost of the 5D Mk2 and £1000 more than that model was available at launch.
Come on Canon there is a global financial crisis ongoing don't you know, or haven't you noticed?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away