1 post • joined 2 Mar 2012
£3000? Ouch, I won't be upgrading then. Almost double to current cost of the 5D Mk2 and £1000 more than that model was available at launch.
Come on Canon there is a global financial crisis ongoing don't you know, or haven't you noticed?
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins