7 posts • joined 1 Mar 2012
Non-linear exchange rates.
8.24 trillion won = $7.7bn = £4.75bn
6.9 trillion won = $6.4bn = £3.95m
59.08 trillion won = $55bn = £34
Not sure if I should buy or sell? - Should be easy to sort UK's budget deficit with a whip round the pub though - and buy most of South Korea wiht the proceeds.
Naughty school children?
Did the ruling also include the phrase: "Grow up and stop bickering?"
Re: The classic line is:
"Don't put pictures of your balls AND face (in the same frame) on Dropbox."
At least half the population have no worries then!
Not necessarily - remember Tulisa?
Just the thing
The Amilo xi 3650 I'm reading this on has almost none of the issues (except for the dodgy trackpad and the rubbish battery life).
It does have the disadvantage that it weighs almost as much as the desk it is sat on, as a result of which I've only left the house with it once!
One the plus side its great for working on sat on the sofa, as long as I have my marble mouse handy, and it has the only laptop screen I've ever been happy to code on (18.4").
The first showing on it should be the HD remaster of Yellow Submarine - they're made for each other
Not sure about the name
Every time I see the name of this thing I have to double take, as I read it as "Broken" first time.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack